Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My First post Alhamdulillah


May Peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be upon His last prophet Muhammad saws,His Messengers and all righteous souls.Aameen.
Here comes my first post.Alhamdulillah! :) All Praises are due to Him alone Who enabled me to create this blog where I can share my daily thoughts and experiences in my journey as a Mother of 3 lovely kids :) giving them an Islamic Upbringing along with my titbits in home management,some creativity musings and cooking experiments.

Living in a place like Abu Dhabi,it has always been a feeling of isolation from all great Islamic events going around in the world.But Alhamdulillah,Allah has blessed people like me with a very powerful media like the internet to learn all that I can ever dream of learning about Islam and other stuffs of interest.And also get connected to like minded people.
May Allah make this blog beneficial for those of you who are reading it.Aameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment